Daily Horse Racing Ratings
Betting with our Ratings
Our Thoroughbred Ratings are calculated by using Class, Weight, Time, Distance, Jockey, Trainer, Barrier, Track Condition, Running Position and Start Price.
We have established databases for standard class and time for all races and courses in Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong since 1994.
Two sets of Thoroughbred Ratings are created. The table below shows last start ratings whilst further below (WP) shows ratings for the past 5 starts.
Our race day edition is produced taking into account scratchings and latest track conditions.
Ratings are available everyday @ 10.30 am for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane,
Adelaide and Perth races. (NZ, Hong Kong horse ratings are also available).
We typically offer two Hong Kong meetings per week (Sha Tin & Happy Valley) and two premier meetings from New Zealand each week.
Ratings Graph explained
All races are in time order. In each race, all the horses
are in ratings order.
1. Best races at Randwick are Race 1 and Race 2. In these races top selection is good chance to win.
2. Hard races for punting.
3. Venue’s name.
4. Race number.
5. Distance of race.
6. Race prize money.
7. Race start time.
9. WP stands for Winning Post (These numbers are not a speed map - They are another set of computer predicted ratings based on the last 5 starts of each horse).
10. Horse Number.
11. Last four starts finish position.
12. Horse name.
13. Barrie position.
15. Apprentice mark or claim weigh.
16. Jockey’s rating. The smaller the better.
17. Average prize money for each race. (Unit: thousand).
18. Ratings for winning chance.
19. Ratings in odds form.
20. Ratings in TAB dividend.
21. Special mark for some excellent or good horse. If the horse is having its first run in Australia, there is a *No Rated* mark.
22. Horse number in simulation image near the winning post. Front horse is better.
23. Horse with a "$" or "##" mark is a value horse.
24. Horse with "Txx.xx" mark has a good sectional time within last three weeks.
Ratings can be purchased with Visa and Mastercard or bank transfer.
Paying via credit card: please provide your name on card, card number, expiry date and cvv number. (We will email you a receipt of purchase).
Fill in this form and we will contact you or Phone 0417 434 934
A Sat. Only $25.00 $88.00 $253.00 $495.00 $968.00
B Wed. & Sat $132.00 $385.00 $759.00 $1,496.00
C Wed, Sat.&Sun. $14300 $418.00 $825.00 $1,648.00
D Every Day $192.50 $566.50 $1122.00 $2,222.00