Punters can also follow our "Sectional Times" highlighted horses, as they know they are fit and running fast times.
Our Thoroughbred Ratings are calculated by using Class, Weight, Time,
Distance, Jockey, Trainer, Barrier, Track Condition, Running
Position and Start Price.
We have established databases for standard class
and time for all races and courses in
Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong since 1994.
Two sets of Thoroughbred Ratings are created. The table below shows last start ratings whilst further below (WP) shows
ratings for the past 5 starts.
Our race day edition is produced taking into account
scratchings and latest track conditions.
Ratings are available everyday @ 10.30 am for Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane,
Adelaide and Perth races. (NZ, Hong Kong horse ratings are also available).
We typically offer two Hong Kong meetings per week (Sha Tin & Happy Valley) and two premier meetings from New Zealand each week.
Ratings Graph explained
All races are in time order. In each race, all the horses
are in ratings order.
1. Best races at Randwick are Race 1 and Race 2. In these
races top selection is good chance to win.
2. Hard races for punting.
3. Venue’s name.
5. Distance of race.
6. Race prize money.
7. Race start time.
9. WP stands for Winning Post (These numbers are not a speed map - They are another set of computer predicted ratings
based on the last 5 starts of each horse).
10. Horse Number.
11. Last four starts finish position.
13. Barrie position.
15. Apprentice mark or claim weigh.
16. Jockey’s rating. The smaller the better.
17. Average prize money for each race. (Unit: thousand).
18. Ratings for winning chance.
19. Ratings in odds form.
20. Ratings in TAB dividend.
21. Special mark for some excellent or good horse. If the
horse is having its first run in Australia, there is a *No Rated* mark.
22. Horse number in simulation image near the winning post.
Front horse is better.
23. Horse with a "$" or "##" mark is
a value horse.
24. Horse with "Txx.xx" mark has a good sectional
time within last three weeks.
Type Days Unit Price One Month 13Weeks 26Weeks 1Year A Sat. Only $25.00 $88.00 $253.00 $495.00 $968.00 B Wed. & Sat $132.00 $385.00 $759.00 $1,496.00 C Wed, Sat.&Sun. $14300 $418.00 $825.00 $1,648.00 D Every Day $192.50 $566.50 $1122.00 $2,222.00
Purchase our Ratings: Ratings can be purchased with Visa and Mastercard.
Paying via credit card: please provide your name on card, card number, expiry date and cvv number. (We will email you a receipt of purchase).
Fill in this form and we will contact you or Phone 0417 434 934
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible