22nd June 2020 Opportunities aplenty in extended Inglis Digital catalogue
A high quality Inglis Digital June (Late) online catalogue has opened for bidding, featuring a well-diversified line-up of 400 entries.
As has been the case with other large Inglis Online catalogues recently, the sale duration has been extended by one day to Thursday, June 25 with the final countdown of bidding commencing at 10am AEST.
The June (Late) catalogue comprises of 145 Racehorses, 71 Race Fillies, 50 Weanlings, 28 Yearlings, 154 Broodmares (82 in foal) and 37 shares.
There is a plethora of high-quality entries including:
• Ty Dash – A full sister to high-class mare Written Dash, offered in foal to popular sire Toronado
• Jemss – Talented 2YO filly who was 3rd in the G3 Magic Night Stakes, offered as a racing prospect by David Payne Racing
• Ventura Storm – G2 Moonee Valley Cup winner, last start maiden hurdle winner at Ballarat
• Carry On Cutie – G1 Champagne Stakes winner, granddam of G1 winning stallion The Mission, offered in foal to Capitalist
• Barafundle – Unraced 2YO Headwater 1/2 brother to Stirling Grove, out of G1 placed Kalamata offered by the China Horse Club
• Leale – Caulfield winner and a last start narrow second in the VOBIS Sires Guineas
• Charvet – 3YO winning filly by Zoustar from G2 winner Satinka, $520,000 yearling
• Estelle – Sister to G1 winner Driefontein, in foal to Written By
• She’s A Vamp – 1/2 sister to Golden Slipper placed Tulip, in foal to Divine Prophet
• Dance – Promising 2YO colt by Not a Single Doubt who has run 2nd twice this preparation at Randwick
• Agassi – 4YO Pierro gelding with consistent Metro form, accepted to run at Randwick this Saturday.
• Seventh Seal – 3YO full brother to First Seal, a winner at Goulburn and Canberra, offered by Newgate
The catalogue also includes a draft of weanlings from Aquis Farm, alongside other significant drafts from Cloud 9 Thoroughbreds, Gai Waterhouse & Adrian Bott Racing, Glen Eden Stud, Hudson Conway, Lindsay Park Racing, Paul Perry Horse Training, Sun Stud, Swettenham Stud and Yulong Investments.
With a huge database of 5000+ registered bidders, Inglis Digital continues to be the world leader in online sales.
To login to your existing Inglis Digital account or register for bidding, CLICK HERE.
To view the catalogue, CLICK HERE.
This is the third biggest catalogue in Inglis Digital’s three-year history, following 564 lots in April, a sale which posted a $4.2m gross and clearance of 80% and a record 613 in May, which resulted in turnover of $4.8m at a clearance rate of 77%.
The most recent sale just a few weeks ago posted more strong results, with turnover reaching $3.4m, including the Godolphin Racehorse Draft which grossed $909,000.