23/6/2017 Canberra Friday Tips
by John Scorse
- Race 1:
- Storm On - Very consistent last couple. Loves this surface, will go close again.
- Magentaz - Not beaten far in last couple in provincial grade. Some claims here.
- Willy Whitesocks - Improved effort last start. Place chance
- Race 2:
- Hangin With Willy - Very consistent and just beaten only start this track at this distance.
- Bright Future - Controlled the race and held on to win at Goulburn last time. Chance again.
- Jayko - Next best.
- Race 3: *Best Roughie
- Marco Man - In top form this prep. Not beaten far in a strong race last start. Good chance here.
- Can She Kiss - Not beaten far last couple. Finds a suitable race here and will be strong late.
- On The Fiddle - Solid win on debut. Resumes from long spell. Chance if ready.
- Smokey Fortune - All runs good this prep. Don’t leave out.
- Race 4:
- I am Kalani – Just weakend late on debut. Will improve with the run.
- Grey Storm – Not beaten far last couple. Drawn to get all the favours here.
- Peloponnese – Better for runs this prep. Should be at peak now.
- Race 5:
- Go One More – Last two efforts this class and distance very good. Has the blinkers this time.
- Oz Picasso – Improved by two runs this prep at provincials. Should be at peak now.
- Matrix – Has been back and strong last two. Looking for this distance.
- Race 6: *Best Bet
- Star Aspiration – Solid win two back. Then unsuited last start on the speed. Has a big finish.
- Major Sharpe – Both runs back very good this prep. Big drop in grade and well drawn.
- Lord Denman – Had a tough run from wide draw last time. Will need luck again.
- Kanerupt – Solid win last time. Wide draw the concern.
- Race 7:
- Jounama – Good effort on debut in strong maiden. Struck trouble resuming. Has blinkers this time.
- Limelight – Couldn’t get the trip last start. Suited back in distance and has the blinkers.
- Scent Of A Woman – Next best.
- Race 8:
- Hercegovka – Better for two runs this prep. Good chance on her best form.
- Let It Roll – All runs this prep very good. Strong Maiden winner last time. Draw against him here.
- Oh What A Thief – Next best.
Centrebet New Customers: Saturday Metro – Bet to win $5,000 Get Your Centrebet Account
Bookmaker New Customers: Get a Deposit Match up to $500 *
Betstar New Customers: $250 in Bonus Bets*
Ladbrokes New customers: Deposit $25 and get $75 in Bonus bets * or Deposit match up to $500*
William Hill New customers: New Matched first Deposit up to $502*
Classic Bet New customers: Deposit $1000 get $1000 Free *
Centrebet Best Tote Quaddies on all Saturday Metro Meetings.
Sign Up for Your Centrebet Account